Eledent Dental Hospitals is the most reputed clinic for a reliable Tooth filling cost in Hyderabad. Dental fillings are used to fix or fill up a small hole or cavity in a tooth caused by decay over time. At first, the entire decayed tooth enamel gets cleaned by the dentist, who then fills the cavity with the best filling material. The dentist chooses a filling material based on the clinical situation. To repair or fill tooth cavities, a variety of filling materials are now available on the market, including:
- Amalgam fillings
- Composite filling
- Cerec Porcelain Fillings CAD/CAM
- Glass ionomer
Amalgam fillings have been the most widely utilized form of filling by dentists for over 150 years. Amalgam fillings are composed of a variety of metals, including mercury, silver, and tin. These filings are exceptionally hard and robust, and they generally last a long time while resisting biting pressures. To avoid mercury toxicity, these are seldomly used.
Composite resin fillings are also called permanent tooth fillings. A composite filling is a mixture of tooth-colored materials made up of plastic and fine glass particles. Cosmetic dentists also use composites for smile enhancements by changing the color of the teeth or reshaping teeth.
The procedure for composite fillings can be done conventionally and using cad cam systems also. In addition to this, we use U-Veneer system with composites for proper shape and aesthetic restorations
Cerec Porcelain Fillings CAD/CAM
CEREC or CAD/CAM fillings help you save time and achieve better outcomes by restoring your teeth in one visit using advanced technology such as Cerec chairside Cad Cam. One of the most significant advantages of Cerec is its convenience, ease and precision. If you need an inlay or onlay crown, you can get it fixed in a single visit with the availability of the Cerec process, which traditionally takes two visits.
The fillings are made of Glass Ionomer cements. To make the Glass Ionomer salt, they are produced from an acid and a glass component. Glass ionomers can be biocompatible chemically bonding the tooth. Fluoride can also be released, which can help cure caries lesions and prevent further decay.
What to Expect from a Cavity Filling Procedure
- Your dentist will apply a drill or a laser to remove all of the decay from the tooth gently without the requirement of anaesthesia
- Your dentist will shape the area to prepare it for the filling once all decay has been removed.
- To preserve the nerves in the pulp of the tooth, a base or a liner is inserted.
- Lastly, your dentist will use burs to finish and polish the tooth surface when the filling is put, ensuring that the filling is properly shaped.
What to Expect After a Cavity Filling Procedure
When the anesthetic wears off after a filling operation, the patient may feel some of these symptoms.
- Pressure sensitivity, as well as sensitivity to cold air, liquids, and sweet meals.
- Numbness, tingling, and little discomfort might occur around the injection site in a small percentage of individuals.
- Symptoms normally go away after a few days or weeks of the surgery.
Make an appointment with Eledent Dental Specialists to get the best services at a reliable dental filling cost.